Perfect for either traditional or contemporary décor, Luxor cabinets feature a wide shaker style and partial overlay, providing the charm and elegance you desire. Available in White, Smoky Grey, Cinnamon and Espresso finishes.
A ½” reveal, 2½” wide shaker style MDF door with a flat center panel, Mortise and Tenon construction, slab drawer front.
A ½” reveal 2½” wide shaker style solid wood Birch with a flat center panel, Mortise and Tenon construction, slab drawer front.
- Back: ¼” substrate, with 3” plywood surrounding frame, all plywood material. Rabbeted and stapled into cabinet sides, screwed into top and bottom.
- End Panels: ½” plywood substrate, with light maple wood grain laminate interior. Matching wood veneer exterior.
- Frame: ¾” thick, 1½” wide, kiln-dried solid hardwood. Assembled with glue and nails, under clamp pressure, which ensures squareness.
- Hinges: Heavy duty steel concealed adjustable hinge, with soft close mechanism.
- Shelves: ¾ thick, plywood; fully adjustable.
- Toe Kick: 4½” toe kick with 3″ inset on all standard base and vanity cabinets.
¾” solid wood dovetail side, ⅜” thick bottom. High quality epoxy coated steel undermount glides.