This solid oak cabinet combines traditional style with lasting quality. A practical, light wood finish coats the interior of the cabinets, while the exterior is tinted with a warm honey color. Country Oak’s durability ensures these cabinets will be a lasting, charming fixture in your home for years to come.
A standard reveals 5 pieces solid wood with a raised panel MDF veneer center panel Mortise and Tenon construction, slab drawer front, Oak wood in a Honey finish.
- Back: ¼” substrate, with 3” plywood surrounding frame, all plywood material. Rabbeted and stapled into cabinet sides, screwed into top and bottom.
- End Panels: ½” plywood substrate, with light maple wood grain laminate interior. Matching wood veneer exterior.
- Frame: ¾” thick, 1½” wide, kiln-dried solid hardwood. Assembled with glue and nails, under clamp pressure, which ensures squareness.
- Hinges: Heavy duty steel concealed hinge, six-way adjustable.
- Shelves: ¾ thick, plywood; fully adjustable.
- Toe Kick: 4½” toe kick with 3 ” inset on all standard base and vanity cabinets.
5/8” Plywood sides with 3/8“ thick bottom fastened with screws. High quality epoxy coated steel side mounted glides.